Our Holmfirth team is hiring new team members!
We have a fantastic opportunity for legal experts to join our busy Holmfirth team full-time.
We’re hiring for the following positions:
- Family solicitors with 0-5 years PQE (with experience in all aspects of private family law)
- Litigation solicitor with 2-5 years PQE (ideally with experience in contentious trust and probate cases)
These positions are ideal for someone who’d like to work in a close-knit, hardworking, small but busy, local high street team, that would like to build a long-lasting career within our firm.
The successful applicants must be:
- Comfortable handling their own caseload and admin (with support when required from our team)
- Passionate about providing exceptional client care
- Willing to network and take part in business-development activities to grow their client base.
Why work for Bridge Law?
Bridge Law was founded in 2016, with the belief that a new way of providing legal services was way overdue. We believe in a modern approach that embraces technology, whilst providing a flexible, approachable and personal service to clients; to take away the stress and frustrations many clients have experienced with traditional firms.
Since opening our head office in Marple Bridge, our team in Marple Bridge has grown and, in 2018 we launched our Holmfirth office, that is set for some exciting changes in the next few months as we continue to grow.
We’re a collaborative, open and supportive team, with great career development opportunities. Other benefits of working at Bridge Law include:
– Competitive salary
– Opportunities for career progression
To apply for one of these roles, please send your covering letter detailing why you would like to work for Bridge Law Holmfirth and your CV to our director, Claire Stewart on email@example.com.
Please note, applications must be submitted before 5pm on 30 July 2021.