We are hiring legal secretaries for our Marple Bridge and Holmfirth offices
We are currently looking for two individuals to join our small but increasingly busy and growing team for the following positions:
- Legal Secretary – Full-time position, Marple Bridge office
- Legal Secretary – Full-time position, Holmfirth office
These roles are ideal for a motivated individual who has experience as a legal secretary or would like to build a career in the legal sector.
Previous experience in a legal secretary position is not necessary for these roles, as full training will be provided. However, the successful candidate must have excellent written English and be IT proficient, with the ability to type quickly and pick up using new software easily.
These positions are largely client-facing and the successful candidates will often be the first point of contact for clients, therefore we need individuals with proven fantastic customer service skills and a great telephone manner.
The legal secretary roles involve the following responsibilities:
- Providing secretarial support to our solicitors, typing letters, court and meeting notes, filling out forms, filing etc.
- Assisting the solicitors with preparing legal documents, including preparing court bundles.
- Answering phones, booking appointments and welcoming clients.
- From time to time, witnessing clients’ Wills.
- General office admin duties, including taking post to the post office, managing stationery orders, opening and locking the office at times.
- Adhering to our covid-19 policy, wiping down surfaces, wearing a mask when required.
These roles are ideal for someone who’d like to work in a close-knit, hardworking, small but busy, local high street team, that would like to build a long-lasting career within our firm.
The successful applicants must be:
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as work in a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable managing their own workload
- Passionate about providing exceptional client care
Why work for Bridge Law?
Bridge Law was founded in 2016, with the belief that a new way of providing legal services was way overdue. We believe in a modern approach that embraces technology, whilst providing a flexible, approachable and personal service to clients; to take away the stress and frustrations many clients have experienced with traditional firms.
Since opening our head office in Marple Bridge, our team in Marple Bridge has grown and, in 2018 we launched our Holmfirth office, which is set for some exciting changes in the next few months as we continue to grow.
We’re a collaborative, open and supportive team, with great career development opportunities. Other benefits of working at Bridge Law include:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression
To apply for this position, please send your covering letter detailing why you would like to work for Bridge Law and your CV to Carol-Anne Baker – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, applications must be submitted before 5pm on Monday 23rd August 2021.