• Other Head

Professional negligence

If you have instructed a qualified professional person such an accountant, lawyer, architect or surveyor and have lost out financially as a result, you may have a claim against them for professional negligence.

Professionals must exercise reasonable skill and care. To establish a claim you will need to show the professional has breached their duty of care to you.

Contact us today